Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Struggle is Part of the Story

I enjoy reading other people's health and fitness blogs. I struggle with writing posts because I don't feel like a strong writer, and because I'm a little insecure about putting so much of myself out there. But I care less about the latter the older I get. 

Quick update on my life and possible future post topics. I had my ACL replaced this January. My husband and I vacationed in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with another couple last month. I re-joined Weight Watchers. I'm no longer vegetarian. I recently began my PT-monitored "Return to Running" program (and now couch to 5K). I quit my job. I'm in the process for getting a substitute teaching license and will give teaching a try, and maybe go back to school to be a teacher. I once again participated in the World's Largest Trivia Contest last weekend. I'm recommitting to treating my body and my mind correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment