Monday, March 18, 2013

C25K: Week 2, Day 1

I have 9 weeks until my first 5K. Aaaaaaaaaaah!  So I found a SUPER EASY Couch to 5K Program to complete. However, it's a 10-week program (dum-dum-dummmm), so I'm starting on week two. I think it should be fine since I'm relatively physically active. Heck, I even went to a TWO-HOUR-LONG Zumbathon last Friday!

I created a little tool to help me track my work outs. I took a sticky note pad and put each day's assignment on its own page. Looking at the program as a whole is a little overwhelming, but the change from one post-it to the next doesn't look too hard. This is what the top one told me to do:

Week 2, Day 1
Walk: 5 minutes
Jog: 3 minutes
Walk: 5 minutes

It felt good to get going on this program, but I was already fatigued since I went to my 50-minute Zumba class right before the treadmill workout. At least the 3 minute jog went quicker than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment